Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The biography of a smashed snail

Halalala~~ rainy day.. –yawn- I love it, always.
With my home on my back, I guess now is the best time to have a little stroll around. Wont’ have to see the always-scorching-hot sun. =) I’m just simply love it.

Sniff! Sniff the air! It’s fresh! It’s moist! The smell of rain is just so nice!
Maybe I should just go and find Ah-Huey at the next neighborhood. She might long to see me. =p

Crawl crawl crawl. Damn, I guess I’m panting already. Guess you guys seen a dog pants. But a snail?
I guess all is worth it when it comes to Ah-Huey.
Oh back up back up back up!!!

Eh! The thought of Ah-Huey makes you too high is it??? You are almost at the centre of the walkway! Beware of feet beware of feet!!

-trying hard to crawl towards side way-

Crawl crawl. Oops.. hoo escape once.. crawl crawl.. Thank God escaped another one.. Guess I’ll be quite safe soon..crawl crawl crawl..

Uh-huh..big (foot) shadow! Hey human I’m here I’m here can see me? Heyyyy---
-clarkkkk- Ouch... I.. I think my home… my home… cracked. Or still craking? Into pieces.

I think.. I think my blood’s leaking. It’s leaking…
I’m done for… I’m done for..
I think I saw Ah-Huey before I close my eyes.


In memory of the smashed snail I saw on my way back home.
*bore*

No comments:

Post a Comment